Facebook Social Comment
See language list and enter the respective language code
The plugin allows you to select two default locations and one custom location.
- 1 : Off – Disables Plugin
- 2 : Item Detail – Activate the plugin below the listing description.
- 3 : Location – Activate the plugin below the map and if this is not active will be displayed in place and the description below.
- 4 : Fb Comment Custom Hook -Show block Fb Comments comments wherever insert the hook plugin.
If you choose option 4 should insert this hook anywhere in the ; item.php , itemsidebar, or wherever show.
<?osc_run_hook( 'fbcomment_custom_hook', 'fbcomment_plugin_init_fb' );?>
Allows all visitors to comment , or restrict users connected and registered.
Allows use while OSClass default comments
Allows use without OSClass default comments
- a: Disable Fb Comments : See Basic Configuration (up)
- b: Activate Fb Comments only connected or registered : Check Box “Users must be registered and be logged in to comment” in : Configuration > Comments
- c: Activate Fb Comments + OSClass comments: Check Box “Allow posting comments on ads” in : Configuration > Comments
- Note : Fb Comments Share with Osclas the function ; “Users must be registered and be logged in to comment” but Fb Comments be unaffected by selecting or deselecting the other configurations OSClass comments.